Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Rich Dad Poor Dad Audiobook Free

Rich Dad Poor Dad Audio Book


Hello everyone.  Robert Kiyosaki's book Rich Dad Poor Dad is a great book on why we all should work for ourselves.  I listened to this book and it was a big influence on why I started to go into the home business field.  Many of us work for business or government and we sometimes dread going to work.  I can't say that I hated my job, but I can say that I love working for myself. I will tell you that it does not happen overnight, but when you reach that level it is well worth it.  Robert talks about the types of people in this book and I promise you that you will be one of those people.  Listen to this audio book at work, in your car, or just sitting relaxing.  Include your better half on this and I promise you it will open your eyes.


This is a free offer for you thanks to Books4U.  When you join my team you will get the actual book written by Dave Ramsey "The Total Money Makeover".   Enjoy Rich Dad Poor Dad and tell me what you think.

Here is the link.  Bookmark it so you can go back to it later with ease. http://youtu.be/FzH2wzg03c8

 Like My Fan Page on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/9to5assassins

No comments:

Post a Comment